With La Closerie les Capucines as your base, we invite you to experience the Jura’s centuries-old culture of food and wine with a magical 3-day immersion into this largely undiscovered region of France.
Wine-lovers will delight in visits to the vineyards and cellars of the Jura’s most acclaimed producers, enriched with personal anecdotes and vivid stories in a range of unique settings.
Try your hand at artisanal chocolate craftsmanship, the French culinary arts or classic breadmaking with demonstrations led by renowned local experts. The outdoors calls with gusto as we invite you to experience nature as only the Jura can offer.
Hike or cycle the foothills of the Jura mountains with our experienced local guides, past lush farms and ancient fortresses before soothing your senses at the end of each day with a relaxing massage or sauna session back at La Closerie les Capucines.
- Culinary experiences at the table and in the kitchen with acclaimed local chefs
- Dinner at Michelin 2-starred Maison Jeunet with chef Steven Naessens
- Visits with Jura wine growers
- Discovery of some the most acclaimed restaurants of the Jura region
- Tasting workshops
- Wine classes
- Afternoon of hiking or cycling
The L’Academie@La Closerie itinerary includes:
- Three nights lodging with breakfast
- All wine and food producer visits
- All meals
- All transportation to and from daily excursions
- Transportation to and from La Closerie at beginning and end of your stay
- Any purchases of personal items
Make our house your home
We welcome groups of up to 14 and will be delighted to make the entire La Closerie yours.